lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

                              AUTOBIOGRAPHY



I was Born in Cundinamarca –Silvania August 13, 1996 . my parents Jose Ricardo Castillo Bogota D.C. and Olga Lucia Caballero Silvania- Cundinamarca had a relationship when they were very Young , and their relationship began to fail and end . my child hood was very fast because the experiences I will never forget.

Began my studies in school “john F Kennedy” located in the resort, located in Silvania –Cundinamarca. There he studied until 5th grade. Because the school was closed to my house  I would  walk every morning had to cross several shops and finally to the school , when it was about to finish the school year , the school collected funds to help , take a trip , then we fund travel and enjoy as you stroll
I started studying the school ·ITA Valsalice · as my adventures as a grower are very good because I felt good , a little before the school year was over my mom decided to take the decision to move to Bogota .

Our house was located a few blocks from our school, then study 7th 8th 9th 10th in school ·Gimnasio Los Sauces· because in spite of everything in town was giving us hard by climate and economic situation after that decided to move to Silvania –Cundinamarca at beginning of year school started looking, but finally ended up at I.E.D. Santa Ines school and after started to studies in university of Cundinamarca ……

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario