lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

¡MY LIFE!   

  
PAST

I developed several programs like an administrative program Among others, I studied at the National University , also studied various courses on learning of national service in several branches of the knowledge.

NOWADAYS

v Currently i work as an English teacher for primary grades and i study public accounting in the University of Cundinamarca , on weekdays , I also work on Saturdays in the morning and in the afternoons when I finish at 3:00 pm , I attend to a specialized course .on Sundays rest and go to church.

FUTURE

ü I will be one of the best counters Colombia , also will have many programs in several areas as an accountant and also as a teacher , I will be a person formed in Values ​​and Principles for help our country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario