jueves, 6 de agosto de 2015

MY DAILY ROTUINE



In weekdays, I wake up early in the morning,get up at 5.30 and take a shower. Then, at 5:50 am, I have breakfast and brush my teeth. Next, I put on my clothes and say goodbye to my mother, then I go to bus stop, after thirty minutes, i go in the bus, next go down of this after a few hours of class, we have two breaks. My fellows and I enjoy this time because we sit together and eat our snacks. Then, the bell rings and I go back to my school duties, i finish my school duties at 11:30,i take a break of one hour ,at 12:30 pm i have lunch, then i go to my university, i study five hours there at 6:00 pm i go out from my university,i get home, next i finish my Works and finally i have dinner and go to bed.

In weekends,i wake up late but sometimes i have to work, when i have to work, i get up at 7:30, take a shower and brush my teeth, i have breakfast and go to my work, on Sundays, i get up late because is the rest day and only go to the church at 6:00 pm and then i have lunch and go to bed.
The most part of my time,i am busy in different things like work, sport amoung other.
I love playing soccer and different sports, i like sleeping and Reading a book, however i love staying home because i feel so good when i am at my house,so in the afternoon, after class,I love sleeping and reading. Then, in the evening,
I love having dinner with my family.

                                    


 everything that i do, it is with help of GOD.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario